Arizonian, Entrepreneur & Speaker
About Linda Stanfield
I believe in helping other businesses be the best businesses they can be. I truly believe in Help! Help others, help my employees, help our community, help our young, help our animals, help our customers! Help the plumbing industry be the best it can be.
Over the past 15 years I have:
- Donated and helped Rosie on the House build a habitat for humanity home.
- Donated thousands of RC hummers to toys for tots.
- Donated thousands of dollars and toys to Phoenix Children’s hospital
- Donated to many low income or needy homeowners plumbing repairs, ect. for the past 15 years.
- Worked and donated to Feed My Starving Children
- Donated time and supported Little league, local jr. high and high school sport teams.
- Donated and worked at local animal shelters
- Educated and supported many woman at Fresh Start
- Donated and served at Paz de Cristo
- Supported the Breast Cancer Association.
- Donated time to and chaired The Gilbert Days Festival committee for many years.
- Donated time to the Gilbert Days Parade for many years.
- Chaired and donated a lot of time to the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce
- Donated time to the State Legislature to update the Construction Sales Tax Law
- Spoke at BBB Conferences, at Medical conferences, National Plumbing conferences.
- Donated time to national plumbing committees.
- Taught up to 10 plumbing apprentices to be great ethical honest service plumbers.
- I help our customers every day for the last 33 years.